I won’t be able to bring my hubby (we’re lambing), but Rusty will bring his *ahem* new fiancee, so that’s three. You coming?
It sounds to be a GREAT time. Same band as when we were there in the summer. (They really rocked. It was a lot of fun.) Cash bar, of course. No dinner this time, but they’re thinking about doing a nacho bar for a midnight “lunch”, which I think is tres cool.
The info, again, is:
- What: Cremona’s Victory Party for winning Pinkest Little Town in the West 2011.
- When: Saturday, March 10th … 8:00 pm ’til 12:30 am
- Where: Cremona Community Hall, 302 Centre Street (same place we had our FANTASTIC dinner and dance in the summer)
Tickets are $5.00 each, but are limited to 350. Knowing the Cremona bunch, these will sell out quickly, so if you’re coming, please reserve your tickets:
- Call Vicki at (403) 637-2494
- Call Peggy at (403) 637-2253
- Email Vicki at email@example.com
That’s it for now. I hope you’ll come and dance with me (if you’re a man — I don’t do that chick-chick dancing thing), drink with Rusty, Rae and me, and have a blast.
March 10th. Party’s on!